For any questions please call NDRC at 250 758 5547 or email our Computer Instructor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Technology Outreach is a project that offers portable, no-cost technology training at charitable organizations who assist persons with disabilities.
- weekly 90 minute sessions (6-12 weeks depending on needs)
- laptop and tablet (iPad) to use if needed
- varying topics depending on the group’s requirements
- skills to increase participation, awareness, and independence
- skills to stay connected with family and friends
- skills to research personal interests and/or employment